Friday, February 14, 2014

DENCIA REMEMBERS GOLDIE HARVEY IN A TOUCHING MESSAGE


You all remeber Goldie Harvey right?Yea Big Brother Africa season7 housemate who died last Year a day after Valentines day.Read HERE  Its been one year since her Death.Miss Dencia left a really touching message via social media a few minutes ago in remembrance of her.Seems they were pals.Touching really.Read below

   Dear Goldie Harvey,I know you are in a better place,better than this world we live in.I remember when we started talking via Facebook in 2008 you always checked on me,you were very nice and sweet,I just read some of our messages and laughed.In 2011 when I was assaulted at the headies,you were the only celebrity who reached out to me and told me the same person did you dirty I shouldn't even bother about her madness,that made me feel better,you always reached out to me,I feel bad I wasn't a better Colleague or friend to you.When you came to LA for the Grammy's you reached out but I was too busy to meet'up and a few days later you were gone.I can't tell you how heart broken I was,that same day I had a serious accident because I was lost in my thoughts thinking I could be a better person and always appreciate people who looked out for me more.You have once again taught me a lesson I should have learnt a few years back when I lost my brother/uncle ..always reach out to people who reach put to you,always be there for people who are there for you and always answer when someone calls.May your amazing creative and fashionable soul RIP.We will never forget u (I know I wouldn't) ... To my friend Denrele we will always celebrate her,you were a great friend to her and always said the most amazing things about her.i know she is happy it happened with you around.

1 comment: