Monday, October 28, 2013

LOVE ME OR GET ARRESTED! DECLARES GASHA

           Hey people,Its a Monday and i know y'all be getting down to your normal weekely routins.The weekend was fun for me and im hoping it was the same with y'all fabulous readers.
        So i got this song like a really long time ago when it was released but due to the fact that i was somewhere with really terrible connections i couldn't it.I know most of you must have heard the song,but what the hell,i am still going to post it anyway.
           I also have the press statement from her record label STEVENS.Please just bear with me,will try as much as possible not to post late stuffs but when something is just so good i have to. And yea..i will definitely not disappear for this long again.lol.
        Her name is GASHA and her brand new single ''Kaki Mbere'' was released on the 3rd of October 2013.With this record,Gasha marks her arrival to the African and international music scene with her unique voice ans style.Listen to the song here and see the press release statement after the cut.
     
   

"I am excited about this song. It will resonate with most girls who fall for a guy and will do whatever it takes to ensure the boy is theirs, even if it means arresting him '... like a Mbere'", said Gasha. " it's been a lot of hard work, but surrounded by friends, fans,the Steven's family and especially the indefatigable Dijay Pazzo, I have pressed on to bring this soulful, Afrobeat inspired record I am sure you will enjoy"

Gasha (Nga-Ndo ashuembom Amabo) was born March 18,1991 in Douala-Cameroon. She started singing at about 11years old and has since crafted her music after the many artists that influenced her childhood: Tracy Chapman, Sam Cook, Jason Mraz, Richard Bona, Cold Play, Eboa Lotin, Lauryn Hill, Kem, Donny Elwood to name a few. Her music is heavily influence by Afro sounds but transcends all genre. 

"Today is a big day for me as an artist and for my record company, Steven's. We are beginning a journey to revitalize the African music...we call it Music Reloaded. I want to thank my fans who have been waiting for this record for a while. 'Kaki Mbere' is here and I am excited to have the world enjoy it with me"...
      You all 

No comments:

Post a Comment